Can no longer hear music

Phil Deakins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not long ago, every time I went onto another parcel,  I got a pop-up asking if I want the music, and also if I never want to receive music from 'this' parcel. They were a total nuisance. I don't generally listed to music in SL so I clicked 'never on this parcel' every time. I'm sure there was probably a one-click way of stopping them all. Now I actually do want to hear the music from a particular parcel, but I can't.

I'm using Firestorm (not the latest).
In Preferences>Sound & Media>Sounds I have the Master volume up high and 'Streaming music' checked.
In Preferences>Sound & Media>Music tab, I have 'Allow audio streams to auto-play' checked.
Under the speaker icon (top right of the viewer), the master volume is high, and the music volume is halfway and checked.

If I click the quavers icon next to the monitor icon (top right of the viewer), I get "Audio from the domain 173.244.215.162 has been blocked." in local chat. I no doubt blocked in with one of those pop-ups a while back.

But I can't find a way to get the music streaming through on that, or any, parcel.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can do it please?

ETA: I've just arrived in a different parcel and got the same pop up. This time I selected to hear the music, and I can. I just can't undo the never hearing it choice from the other parcel. That's what I need to do.

Edited by Phil Deakins

1 hour ago, Phil Deakins said:

ETA: I've just arrived in a different parcel and got the same pop up. This time I selected to hear the music, and I can. I just can't undo the never hearing it choice from the other parcel. That's what I need to do.

Isn't there a list of things that have been blocked as one of the tabs in the "People" pop-up?  I wonder if streams that you've blocked show up there, where you could select them to unblock?   

I know blocked people and groups do, but not sure about the music streams. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.