Screen is blue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So a(n) Acquaintance of mine uses firestorm (So this may not be fitted in this conversation) and she's having a(n) issue with her screen being blue. As far as I know and from what she has said, its only on the viewer end. I myself do not know if it's affecting the other applications such as games or the internet browser. So if anyone has a comment on how to resolve this issue, it'll be greatly appreciated. P.S. Not being a schmuck with the answer would be greatly appreciated

Maybe you should get your 'acquaintance' to post on here what the problem is or even in the inworld Firestorm group. the only blue screens i know of unless a blue wallpaper is used or another program has a blue background are the BSOD's and if your acquaintance is using Windows 10 and has a smartphone with an app that reads QR codes they can point their phone at the QR code on the BSOD and get info on the error.

I read in another thread that recent AMD video drivers cause the blues in SL Viewer.  It was suggested to install a previous version of AMD video drivers to clear things up.

Edited by Ardy Lay

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.