Is it possible to move money from one account to another without going into the SL viewer?

KeelofFate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My porblem earlier with being unable to connect to a simulator has yet to be rememdied. However, I do appreciate the advisor who attempted to give me help. I got a few answers as to why this problem occured.

But now I pose this. Is it at all possible to simply move some thigns from my main to my alt? I've already deferred to my default outfit, the one you chose to start out with after initial sign up. I just want to be an armadillo again.... ((For a specific Sim, anyway))

Edit: Just tried metabolt. Same situation. So, I guess this means No, I cannot move anything unless a Linden does it....

5 answers to this question

As far as I know you can't use Dashboard for paying money to other Resident. I haven't seen such an option.

You can send objects which are transferrable to your alt but only when you are in Second Life.

Have you tried Metabolt? METAbolt is a thin text client with rich features to enable users to perform most important functions in SL. It is available here.

• Like 1

Hello again Keelof. I am sorry because you haven't fix your problem yet. If you remember which group tag you wear, you can contact maybe the owner of the group with your alt, asking him/her to kick out your main account of the group.

About your questions now, you can not transfer money in another account when you aren't in world, neighter stuff.

• Like 1

While you cannot transfer (pay) money to your alt unless you are inworld, you CAN sell lindens from the dashboard. This assuming you have set up a Paypal account (or are willing to). Then you would have the money out of the account you can't get into (I didn't read your original post but this seems to be the problem) and your new avatar could then buy lindens with your actual cash. This all assumes you have a legal avatar and a way to use Paypal or whatever the Lindens use for outside the US accounts.

Hope this is a little bit helpful. There are VERY few ticket choices now for non-Premium accounts. If you cannot write a ticket on the account that has the issue because you are not premium (and you have a lot invested in that avatar) it might be work paying for a month in order to write a ticket. Only you can decide that of course. Best of luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.