inworld - log cabins u lov to purchase?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm ready and its the right time of year to search for a log cabin.  I've never gotten one before.  What are some log cabins you love and where do u find them inworld?  Please do not be shy about giving me the lm.

I'm actually wishing for a log cabin that is:

- at least 3 bedrooms

- has good/ great textures

- is a 'larger' home verses a 'smaller' home.

- unfurnished

On 11/3/2020 at 10:31 AM, Sandra8675 said:

I'm ready and its the right time of year to search for a log cabin.  I've never gotten one before.  What are some log cabins you love and where do u find them inworld?  Please do not be shy about giving me the lm.

I'm actually wishing for a log cabin that is:

- at least 3 bedrooms

- has good/ great textures

- is a 'larger' home verses a 'smaller' home.

- unfurnished

There are a zillion log cabins in Second Life. You will never hurt for a vast variety of log cabins in Second Life. Philip Linden once said to us that we would have to desert our pioneer log cabins in Second Life and move on (figuratively speaking, and accept changes to the software and the world) but I said, no way, you will pry my cold, dead avatar-hands-with-shadows off my pioneer log cabin staring mournfully out over the large swatches of abandoned land on Immortalis (for example). 

For my money, the most undersung log cabin in SL is the Lisp Mulberry cabin which they have given away even for $50 sometimes. It's a wonderful, spacious, nice cabin with nice tiled area like a sun room where you can put plants. It has snow on top. It's not terribly high prim. Even if not on 50LF it's a steal ($250).  I like the way the snow comes up on the porch. It walks nicely. So many houses in SL look nice from the outside, like a sculpture, but are miserable to live in. Yet Mulberry has never rented in the years I have put it out. I live in hope. I live in it myself sometimes if nobody else will. Sadly I finally took it down. But that is the best cabin in SL.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.