Are there any decent neck blenders on SL for mesh bodies?

Velk Kerang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Reading the last posts, is it a misunderstanding here?

The head model itself is in Lelutka store and named Skyler. But it will look different bc it has another skin on there.

The Seth skin is created by Gac Akina, who had it in TMD September, and has most likely set it up in his store, Stray Dog. So TMD is out of the question for these two items.

The free Logo mesh head is free until midnight Second Life/Pacific Time on November 6th, 2020. So it is still time to pick it up.

The info about a free head can you ignore if money isn't an issue. Also be aware that the Logo head and the Lelutka head is different models. So this Seth skin will probably look bad on the free head. To get just the look in the image, you must buy the Lelutka head.

For others who may read this, the free Logo head takes skins made for Catwa much better. It is a way to get your look together on a lower cost, if you can't afford a Lelutka head. You can see the whole Gac Akina store in his Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/photos/gac_akina/with/50308889646/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Reading the last posts, is it a misunderstanding here?

The head model itself is in Lelutka store and named Skyler. But it will look different bc it has another skin on there.

The Seth skin is created by Gac Akina, who had it in TMD September, and has most likely set it up in his store, Stray Dog. So TMD is out of the question for these two items.

The free Logo mesh head is free until midnight Second Life/Pacific Time on November 6th, 2020. So it is still time to pick it up.

The info about a free head can you ignore if money isn't an issue. Also be aware that the Logo head and the Lelutka head is different models. So this Seth skin will probably look bad on the free head. To get just the look in the image, you must buy the Lelutka head.

For others who may read this, the free Logo head takes skins made for Catwa much better. It is a way to get your look together on a lower cost, if you can't afford a Lelutka head. You can see the whole Gac Akina store in his Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/photos/gac_akina/with/50308889646/

Ya it was a misunderstanding. Thanks mate. I thought it was all one head or package basically. lol She got me sorted out thankfully. Which I really appreciated. Thanks again @RowanMinx. I grabbed up the demo for the hud and face. I don't really need the skin though. I gotta play with the head some. It looks way better in the photo then it does on my head. lol For some reason every single head I've tried makes my head or face smaller. lol I tried the free one earlier and it didn't really cut it. Not even close. I'm still messing around with the demos to see if I can get a close enough match to make the grade. That's sorta where I am at with the testing of mesh heads right now. :)

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.