Great person looking for some new friends in SL...

Nike Xaris

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone... I hope you all are having a great week in SL and RL thus far... it is going for me! :)

Anyway, I am here for you all to take note of my name and to add me in-game... I started playing SL again, (trying to on a more dedicated basis) but I have to admit, its been somewhat of a transition, because for one, I had never played a 3-D type game and get addicted to it and maybe that's because of the lag, the glitches, whatevere the case may be.  I created this account a few years back but never really got into it, so it kind of makes me somewhat of a newb.

I am in a guy in my late 20's, looking for some friends (all ages accepted and that aren't looking for sex!), and maybe some SL love as well, if the right woman comes along.

As far as who I am? I am the type of guy that is very easy-going, goes with the flow. I can be silly at times, and sarcastic too!  I like to visit different virtual destinations, love a great game of bowling or go visit romantic spots... and yes, I'm a guy that you can bring home to your virtual mom or dad... the kinks have been worked out! :)

So again, thanks for coming and taking the time to read this and I hope to see/hear from you in-game! :)

Nike Xaris

I'd just like to say to all you old girls out there who find that you've crossed Nike's fine line - "Don't despair!"

If you'd care to send me a RL pic and I consider that you've retained your looks, I might be prepared to add you to my friends' list notwithstanding the age issue. :matte-motes-sarcasm:

Nike Xaris wrote:

Hey everyone... I hope you all are having a great week in SL and RL thus far... it is going for me!
:)

Anyway, I am here for you all to take note of my name and to add me in-game... I started playing SL again, (trying to on a more dedicated basis) but I have to admit, its been somewhat of a transition, because for one, I had never played a 3-D type game and get addicted to it and maybe that's because of the lag, the glitches, whatevere the case may be.  I created this account a few years back but never really got into it, so it kind of makes me somewhat of a newb.

I am in a guy in my late 20's, looking for some friends (all ages accepted and that aren't looking for sex!), and maybe some SL love as well, if the right woman comes along. (please ladies, only if you are in your mid 20's to however old... but there is a fine line to however old.)

As far as who I am? I am the type of guy that is very easy-going, goes with the flow. I can be silly at times, and sarcastic too!  I like to visit different virtual destinations, love a great game of bowling or go visit romantic spots... and yes, I'm a guy that you can bring home to your virtual mom or dad... the kinks have been worked out!

So again, thanks for coming and taking the time to read this and I hope to see/hear from you in-game!

Nike Xaris

Hi Nike!  Welcome to The SL Forums, and welcome back to SL!

Peace!

Nike Xaris wrote:

I know I put a "fine-line" but I deleted it... It shouldn't really matter how old a person is, its the chemistry and who how the person acts inside and out... besides, you are only as old as you feel.

This is EXCELLENT news indeed since I myself am looking for a new SL and RL love (the last four or five couldn't really stand the pace, poor dears).

A few lines about myself. I'm happy to inform you that the fine line of which you speak (75-ish, would you say?) is still a whole FIVE years away, so don't hesitate to contact me for a date in-world! I'm attaching a photo of my avie which is 100% accurate reproduction of the RL me. (Well, okay, the avie looks a few years younger than the real me, but don't let that put you off).

hilarious.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You sound like my type of guy :-P I'm also new and looking for friends, and maybe more if the right person comes along. I'm in my late 20s as well, and love exploring new places/doing new things in SL, which kinda sucks when you're by yourself. I'll add you when I login tonight :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.