Shamonne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I need help with this Omega applier hairbase not displaying correctly on my Genus head. (Picture A)  

There is a tattoo layer included in its package, and although it displays flawlessly, there's an unpleasant black outline appearing on my neck. (Picture B)

sideburns.png.98d395e15335e450614d3011676876c6.png

So I wear the applier instead, which for me is 'the lesser evil'.

Is this because i'm wearing a man hair on a female mesh head?

Thanks. I appreciate any input.

Edited by Shamonne

2 minutes ago, Shamonne said:

Hello,

I need help with this Omega applier hairbase not displaying correctly on my Genus head. (Picture A)  

There is a tattoo layer included in its package, and although it displays flawlessly, there's an unpleasant black outline appearing on my neck. (Picture B)

sideburns.png.2e2376a344a12584efe67c087cb96759.png

So I wear the applier instead, which for me is 'the lesser evil'.

Is this because i'm wearing a man hair on a female mesh head?

Thanks. I appreciate any input.

I will think the missing part is on the blush layer, if it is such a layer for Genus.

I use Genus on an alt, but has never used the  head with other than the built in hairbase. The Genus users group is very, very active. I asked a question there and had it solved in minutes, literally.

It looks to me as if the hair is glitching with the applied.  Take off the hair and see if it changes.  If not, then it would be the blush layer as Marianne said.  The tattoo is problem an issue with the tattoo and not anything you are doing.  That same issue was covered on another thread somewhere recently.

• Thanks 1

Thank you, Marianne and RowanMinx. I most definitely will try the blush layer. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

AND THIS IS IT. :)  For anyone who is having the same issue, I have used the tattoo from the applier (not hairbase, just the tattoo).

better.png.0430638ee7ac7aaa94a2d084fbb150cf.png

There's still a bit of that dark line on the neck, but is barely noticeable, and is acceptable.

Again my thanks to the ladies' help.  👍👍

Edited by Shamonne
Update

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.