Shy Girl Here. Say hello?

IsabellaRegaldo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heya. I'm not new to SL exactly, in fact I've been playing it off and on for quite a few years but took a break for a long time after several of my friends stopped playing SL so I had no one to play with.

Decided to come back to SL and check things out and was so impressed by all the cool and advanced builds and avatars people made. Decided I'm gonna try and stay for awhile this time. It's a little hard this time though without all my old friends so I'm hoping to make new friends here. Strangely enough, I have an easier time making friends in RL than I do in SL. I've always been really shy and timid online. Once I start talking I'm fine but it takes me a bit of courage to make the first step and start chatting. 

I'm hoping that with this post I can make a few friends and get the ball rolling. I'm 27 years old, bi-sexual, female, easy-going and chill, also very open minded.

My interests are: Video games, comic books (I'm obsessed with DC comics and Batman in particular!), photography, horror movies, art, animation, and cooking. As well as many other things.

I love roleplaying would love to find friends to roleplay with. I'm open to lots of themes and settings. 

Speaking of roleplay I've also come across something called an SL Family and it seems really interesting. I'd be willing to try that as well since having a close-knit group of friends who are like family does sound really nice.

Feel free to message me inworld or here if you'd like to chat. Hope this gets me a few friendly IM's and thank you for taking the time and reading all this!

Edited by IsabellaRegaldo
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.