Help me find this item in my inventory...

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In the "Bellisserians show off..." thread, it was posted a screen or fence of something that looks like bamboo stalks. It was last year.

Roof Garden - Evening Star

I bought it, and used it a few times, but I can't find it again. Not on the Marketplace either. I don't know what wood it is made of, I tried to search for bamboo screen and bamboo fence.

It is behind the string lights on the right side. Help.... I really want to use it again...

Edited by Marianne Little
changed a few words to clarify

30 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

In the "Bellisserians show off..." thread, it was posted a screen or fence of something that looks like bamboo stalks. It was last year.

Roof Garden - Evening Star

I bought it, and used it a few times, but I can't find it again. Not on the Marketplace either. I don't know what wood it is made of, I tried to search for bamboo screen and bamboo fence.

It is behind the string lights on the right side. Help.... I really want to use it again...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MT-Bamboo-Screen/9614886   i found this one  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Marianne Little said:

Lifesaver!! ❤️ My head hurts from all the search I have done on the MP. Why did I not find it?!

I could swear that I used just those search words.... Sometimes I can't understand myself.

lol  first click on  MP  bamboo screen  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.