Fishing Games?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

N-O is still updated regularly and the community is active. (Can't say the same for myself though, I have not played it in a while). I honestly like N-O far better than 7-Seas though; you can fish in any Linden water, you don't have to buy bait and it doesn't fill your inventory with crap.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

NO ainda é atualizado regularmente e a comunidade está ativa. (Não posso dizer o mesmo de mim mesmo, eu não jogo há algum tempo). Sinceramente, não gosto muito mais do que o 7-Seas; você pode pescar em qualquer água Linden, não precisa comprar isca e isso não enche seu inventário de porcaria.

Exactly.
Although I have 7seas and I like it. I haven't played in a long time. I even have a bucket that is an add-on from another creator to run contests and pay cash prizes.
About filling up your crap inventory, you just have to block who sends you the fish and stuff, then you are at peace.
[N-O] received an update a few days ago. There is no add-on, but you can create your own competition, which will appear on the game's website, all just with the stick in hand, without huds, without servers.

• Like 2

On 8/8/2020 at 3:16 AM, Axel Naxos said:

Exactly.
Although I have 7seas and I like it. I haven't played in a long time. I even have a bucket that is an add-on from another creator to run contests and pay cash prizes.
About filling up your crap inventory, you just have to block who sends you the fish and stuff, then you are at peace.
[N-O] received an update a few days ago. There is no add-on, but you can create your own competition, which will appear on the game's website, all just with the stick in hand, without huds, without servers.

N-O is Neo Realms? Just so I'm clear cause I'm a complete noob. 😁 🧜‍♀️

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.