How do I remove items from my land?

Navx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just bought land today, it had a sign on it from the seller about it being sold. I tried to choose 'About this land', and I tried returning the objects, but they won't go away. I can't delete it either, any ideas? Thanks

I am the owner of the land. Mainland/Full region its a 2048' of land. 

4 answers to this question

Perhaps the sign is not your parcel but in a neighbour parcel. Right click on it, select edit, by the arrows position you should be able to realize if the object it is actually inside your parcel. If it's not, then you'd have to contact the neighbour parcel owner and ask him/her to return it.

Another option is that the sim or your client are slow refreshing, First try relogging, if that doesn't work, you might need a sim restart. To have your sim restarted if it is mainland, you'll have to submit a ticket, if it's a private sim, you'll have to ask a estate manager or the sim owner to restart it.

It sounds like you are actually "renting" the land from the seller (even thought it is "mainland").  Unless you pay tier on that 2048 meter parcel directly to Linden Lab, you are renting..........the "seller" still owns the parcel as far as LL is concerned.  If you are in such a situation (which I believe you are), contact the person you "bought" the land from and ask him/her to grant you full "owner's" rights to the land.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.