Cyberpunk sim help needed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im still trying to find the right fit here and willing to pay real world cash for helping me finish off my sim.

Im wanting one quarter of my sim to be a multi level cyberpunk city with lots of hidden places and passageways and on then adjacent to the cyberpunk city I want roads and have some other spaces hidden in the roadways.

I would have to meet with you in world if you think you can do this. I really want something nice. I can handle the rest of the sim. I dont have a lot of time because I take care of my dad and I have too much happening in RL so I dont have the time to really work on this and if I cant find someone soon, I might just close it down. Its just wasting my money each month right now.

PM me in world. Will need to be able to voice. We can set up a time to meet at my sim and go over things. Show you what Ive got so far.

.Thanks for lQQking.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Chains Winterwolf said:

Im still trying to find the right fit here and willing to pay real world cash for helping me finish off my sim.

Im wanting one quarter of my sim to be a multi level cyberpunk city with lots of hidden places and passageways and on then adjacent to the cyberpunk city I want roads and have some other spaces hidden in the roadways.

I would have to meet with you in world if you think you can do this. I really want something nice. I can handle the rest of the sim. I dont have a lot of time because I take care of my dad and I have too much happening in RL so I dont have the time to really work on this and if I cant find someone soon, I might just close it down. Its just wasting my money each month right now.

PM me in world. Will need to be able to voice. We can set up a time to meet at my sim and go over things. Show you what Ive got so far.

.Thanks for lQQking.

Hello,

i can help you with your sim i just sent you IM hope you response

Regards

Spider Mycron

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Chains Winterwolf said:

.Thanks for lQQking.

After talking with you for over a week and not getting anywhere, I was not forward with you cause of your RL - but as we arranged I been waiting two days for you to come online the time you said you would, and you did not show. And now you do not reply, we could just arrange details via Note card or if you had another way to communicate with you it would be helpful too, like Skype, discord ,whats app etc. I wish you the best of luck, but really you need to state you are looking for someone on your time zone only.  Best regards.  

On 7/18/2020 at 11:59 AM, julieare said:

After talking with you for over a week and not getting anywhere, I was not forward with you cause of your RL - but as we arranged I been waiting two days for you to come online the time you said you would, and you did not show. And now you do not reply, we could just arrange details via Note card or if you had another way to communicate with you it would be helpful too, like Skype, discord ,whats app etc. I wish you the best of luck, but really you need to state you are looking for someone on your time zone only.  Best regards.  

I don't think I owe you any explanation at this point. I was very very clear, that I take care of my 82 year old father who has dementia and is dying of cancer and I don't have time to be in SL that much. I don't appreciate your attitude as if I did something to you and now somehow you are now butt hurt and offended. I'm not playing games here. I offered real world cash and a fair amount to do the job. I expect if I'm going to be paying someone for a big job, that they make themselves available rather than sitting back and dictating how things are to me.

That may work in SL with others but not me. I'm not playing games here. Typically people in SL are flakes. The vast majority. I gave you numerous times I could meet and you are the one that had issues with everything.

As I also said, since this take over of LL, Im hesitant at this point to even have this sim. 

Its really amazing the attitudes people have and I didnt even ask you to reply to me, you did it on your own instead of just moving on. Which tells me a lot about you. What's new with SL.

I'll just go to GT Trader and hire someone there. At least there, people are ready, willing and able to work and meet my schedule WITHOUT ENTITLED GAMES! And most of those people are in india. Ready to work. 

[Shaking my head.......]

8 hours ago, Chains Winterwolf said:

I don't think I owe you any explanation at this point. I was very very clear, that I take care of my 82 year old father who has dementia and is dying of cancer and I don't have time to be in SL that much. I don't appreciate your attitude as if I did something to you and now somehow you are now butt hurt and offended. I'm not playing games here. I offered real world cash and a fair amount to do the job. I expect if I'm going to be paying someone for a big job, that they make themselves available rather than sitting back and dictating how things are to me.

That may work in SL with others but not me. I'm not playing games here. Typically people in SL are flakes. The vast majority. I gave you numerous times I could meet and you are the one that had issues with everything.

As I also said, since this take over of LL, Im hesitant at this point to even have this sim. 

Its really amazing the attitudes people have and I didnt even ask you to reply to me, you did it on your own instead of just moving on. Which tells me a lot about you. What's new with SL.

I'll just go to GT Trader and hire someone there. At least there, people are ready, willing and able to work and meet my schedule WITHOUT ENTITLED GAMES! And most of those people are in india. Ready to work. 

[Shaking my head.......]

Sorry to hear you're going through a loss, I've also had a family member pass this month and whilst you should absolubtely demand patience, this is a bit of a mean statement of a community based on a select few people.... Especially one who whilst a little short on time didn't exactly seem impolite about it?

Regarding the skills you get on something like a 3D trading website- they can range dramatically, especially when working as fast as possible to maximize profit - beware that shiny on the outside, can be notoriously sloppy under the hood.

I'm aware of this after having dealt with clients who've had the same kind of work done in the past and brought it to me for what is basically a remake because "it wont upload to SL" or it's a trillion landimpact and costs 4.5k to upload.

Good luck and I hope your father finds himself at peace.

Edited by Zoxin

13 hours ago, Chains Winterwolf said:

I'm not asking for a explanation, I just saw you adverting for a new landscaper - And just sugesting that you  state that you are looking for some one on your time zone. 

We never got around to quoting you on a price for the work,  and all Sl money is real money to me. 

If im coming across upset, your reading this wrong,  i just felt that you wasted my time  as you arranged to meet with me at a time of day that was convenient for you and not for me. Truth i could have just said no, But i felt for you as you are looking after your dad. 

my point of the post was just a thought that I would let others know, encase you make a habit of not keeping your word. 

When I say im going to do something, I do my very best to do it, & if im not able to, i let that person no asap, i dont just unfriend them and blame my elderly mum. And for your infomation I to am a carer of a family member that is also is termail with cancer, but I still do my best to  be ture to my word. 

Edited by julieare
  • Thanks 1

Strange. "RL comes first" usually only counts as an excuse for that party that can't be bothered to postpone a meeting, but never for those others who might bent over backwards to be available at a set date and then end up on their own.

Had a jerk of self-acclaimed RP "Admin" who was a master at that. Then he wondered why nobody liked him.

13 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Strange. "RL comes first" usually only counts as an excuse for that party that can't be bothered to postpone a meeting, but never for those others who might bent over backwards to be available at a set date and then end up on their own.

Had a jerk of self-acclaimed RP "Admin" who was a master at that. Then he wondered why nobody liked him.

Id watch your fat *****ing mouth.... You had no business replying to me at all.. If you want to be a big shot then come to my house and talk your BRAND OF ***** TO MY *****ING FACE!

Just now, Chains Winterwolf said:

Id watch your fat *****ing mouth.... You had no business replying to me at all.. If you want to be a big shot then come to my house and talk your BRAND OF ***** TO MY *****ING FACE!

Im not going forward this. Due to the recent acquisition of LL by an investment co Ive decided its time to leave SL. 

Im also sick of the big mouths and ass holes here. Most of whom lives in mommies basement. Ive done this before and shelled out hundreds only to end up looking for someone new because the idiot I hired is too lazy to do the job he was hired for. 

SL is full of this crap and Ive had it. SL is going no where and its time to move on for me. 

Im not going forward this. Due to the recent acquisition of LL by an investment co Ive decided its time to leave SL. 

Im also sick of the big mouths and ass holes here. Most of whom lives in mommies basement. Ive done this before and shelled out hundreds only to end up looking for someone new because the idiot I hired is too lazy to do the job he was hired for. 

SL is full of this crap and Ive had it. SL is going no where and its time to move on for me. 

What an incredible defense. 

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.