Website change?

Nika Talaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, it looks to me like it is no longer possible for non-premium avatars to see what homes are on the land page.  For me at least, on both Chrome and Firefox, when I try to look, it redirects to an upgrade-to-Premium page.  If anyone's found a way around that, I'd be interested.    I haven't been willing to fool around trying to find a guilty cookie causing this, lol.

If this is the case, then sorry folks, I'll no longer be alerting people on the "When did you last see..."  thread to new releases.

Personally, I think LL shoots itself in the foot just a little bit with this one.  This is not going to increase the number of people who become premium; it's not a case that arises in the normal course of navigating the site.  OTOH,  I have upgraded alts in the past based on what I saw on the land page.  Not being able to see it decreases my interest in Belli homes just a bit.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Sparkly Rainbow said:

if I go directly to Land Page and login with a non-premium alt, I still get the Land Selection page -- I just tested this out on MS Edge browser on Windows 10.

I also get the correct Land Selection page when logged in as a non-premium alt. I'm on Chrome on  MacOS Mojave.

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.