Is There A Football League Around Still?

WinTrain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just watched Primere Wrestling earlier and it was fun, I thought about getting into it, but  I did try football on here many years ago for the CFL League and thought that was so fricking fun. Is there any football leagues still around or no?  I'd like to see one return someday.

As far as I know mate they all kind of went under right a long with the other sports leagues that used to be around a long time ago. Next time I am on I'll see if any of my old mates are on who did a lot of that and try to find out for sure if I can. Sports in SL in general kinda went the way of the dodo. I was a professional boxer and earned a living doing it and now days I might have a sparring match at best ever so many months. lol 😎

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nope the Wrestling and Football is in full swing IDK if you saw the football League set up on the sim when they were giving free stuff out but yeah some role plays are now including them into the rp so not new looks but yeah sports in old outfits if you dont mind wrestling in Roman or Egyptian clothing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.