Need a noob tip!

Tyvonne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey yall

I'm kinda new to SL and I wanted a quick tip on some apparel i just got in game.

I bought these eyes but everytime i add them I can't click the box that shows in my right hand.

-> Screenshot <-

Would appreciate any reply or advice, thank you!

20 minutes ago, Tyvonne said:

Hey yall

I'm kinda new to SL and I wanted a quick tip on some apparel i just got in game.

I bought these eyes but everytime i add them I can't click the box that shows in my right hand.

-> Screenshot <-

Would appreciate any reply or advice, thank you!

Find a place that you can rez things at -- maybe the store has an area or you might need to go to a sandbox.  Drag the item from inventory to the ground.  Right click and select open and then Copy to Inventory

• Like 2

To find sandboxes open Search (usually a button on the screen edge) or the World Map (also a button or Ctrl-M). Use either to search for sandbox. 

Some sandboxes are only for Premium members. A few are private for their members only. Some are only for adults. Be persistent. There are a lot of public sandboxes. 

Don't leave stuff in the sandboxes. They have a cleaning cycle and things left there get returned to you once a day or every so many hours. Most post notices as to how long stuff can stay in the sandbox. Typically 4 or more hours.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.