I'm broke cause can't find Job here

Elena231231

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ahoj. Jsem Elena Rose, 17 let, dívka hledá práci tady ve svém životě, protože si nemyslím, že investuje do hry v tomto stavu, protože není na studenta vůbec dobrá. Nepoužívám Mic, protože jsem někdo neměla. Můžete mi pomoci pomoci běžně placenou, ne napůl nahou / děvku práci? Hledám RP, díky díky pozdravy .... Elena Rose

Edited by Elena231231
bad translate

1 minute ago, Elena231231 said:

Hello. I'm Elena Rose, 17 y.o. girl wich looks for job here in second life cause i don't think invest to game in this stat is ain't good at all on student. I not use Mic because i haven't some. Can some one help me find an normally paid, not half naked/whore job? I do look for RP as well Thanks huge regards.... Elena Rose

You would have more luck in the employment section of the forums.  This section is for issues with the second life viewer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

V sekci fóra o zaměstnanosti byste měli více štěstí. Tato část je věnována problémům s druhým prohlížečem života

Ok but got a little issue with that... Can't find it in Forum.

17 minutes ago, Elena231231 said:

Ahoj. Jsem Elena Rose, 17 let, dívka hledá práci tady ve svém životě, protože si nemyslím, že investuje do hry v tomto stavu, protože není na studenta vůbec dobrá. Nepoužívám Mic, protože jsem někdo neměla. Můžete mi pomoci pomoci běžně placenou, ne napůl nahou / děvku práci? Hledám RP, díky díky pozdravy .... Elena Rose

if you move or create a new post as Cindy pointed at, i'd reccomend to translate your post to english, unless you look specificly in the Tsjechisch area. Jobs in a relatively small community will be a lot rarer than when you show your post to nearly whole of SL. ( and even there it can be hard to find something)

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if you move or create a new post as Cindy pointed at, i'd reccomend to translate your post to english, unless you look specificly in the Tsjechisch area. Jobs in a relatively small community will be a lot rarer than when you show your post to nearly whole of SL. ( and even there it can be hard to find something)

oh weirdness.  it was already translated for me.  I must have previously clicked something :/ 

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.