Best SL Arcade & Movie Theatre?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, there is a small cinema on G land which shows old, royalty-free cartoons 24/7 - and has a few arcade games next to it. :)  Uptown Cinema in Krypto.

If you want arcade games though, I'd go to the source, but now offhand I can't remember who makes them all. :/  Maybe someone else can? They have a big sim with all their games for sale as well as a nearby 7seas fishing pier.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

As the owner of the G&H Cinema in Pando, I can assure you we have a true media video stream (a custom quicktime stream, not youtube shared media) running 24/7, with a new playbill each week - usually two feature films and some cartoon shorts. Come by and check it out!

(We do also have an arcade, as well as the mentioned bowling alley and paintball/tankwars arena - as well as a carnival amusement park with over 26 rides and attractions - we're one of the best full-sim mainland places to have fun on the grid!)

• 3 weeks later...

Melita Magic wrote:

If you want arcade games though, I'd go to the source, but now offhand I can't remember who makes them all.
:/
 Maybe someone else can? They have a big sim with all their games for sale as well as a nearby 7seas fishing pier.

Hi there -- sorry we didn't spot this sooner! Perhaps you mean Insert Coin Arcade in Flotsam Beach? That's where the 7Seas Fishing headquarters is, too. :)

You can visit the arcade here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Flotsam%20Beach/93/144/21/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.