Where to find this cutie...

Maia Beltran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I am an "old" SLifer, and after an 8 year hiatus, have returned.  I am waiting to do a land purchase with a friend, so nabbed my free Linden Home, to hold me over.  Because I am intrigued with tiny homes, in RL, I chose a camper.  I have tried searching everywhere for one like this, for when I have my own land, but have not had any luck.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

New_Linden_Homes_2019_Campers_9.png

Edited by Maia Beltran

those are available at the Linden Homes, trailer/camper parcels. (8 types to choose from on all parcels.. this one is the Williamsburg)
At the moment not very often free ones at the land page. But with some luck you'll find one.

If you mean "own land" as non Linden Home, you'll have to look for a sortlike camper on MP or inworld, but these exact ones are only to find on the Linden parcels.

The Linden Home campers are exclusive to Bellisseria and were created by Moles/Lindens -- they're not available for purchase anywhere.

As Alwin said, I'm sure similar ones exist in SL -- you'll just need to search for them. A quick search for "camper" on the marketplace brings up a lot of options!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.