Keep getting logged out?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I didn't want to submit a ticket yet, in case it's a user issue, but, lately (a couple days/weeks-ish now) any time I open MP, I notice I have to log in again. Even if i was just on MP. Was wondering if there was a way to fix this, that didn't require a ticket?

14 hours ago, LunaRavencroft said:

I didn't want to submit a ticket yet, in case it's a user issue, but, lately (a couple days/weeks-ish now) any time I open MP, I notice I have to log in again. Even if i was just on MP. Was wondering if there was a way to fix this, that didn't require a ticket?

Not at this time. See BUG-228311 Using "Shop" button for Marketplace does not remember login credentials

Best alternative would be to use an external browser. 

3 hours ago, Willow Wilder said:

Not at this time. See BUG-228311 Using "Shop" button for Marketplace does not remember login credentials

Best alternative would be to use an external browser. 

Oh fantastic. I didn't even know there was already a thing about it. Lovely. >_<

-- Please delete this thread if possible, LL

Edited by LunaRavencroft

• 9 months later...

There are no "external viewers" - there are "viewers" (the official Linden Lab Second Life client and varied Third Party ones) and there are Web Browsers.

To answer the question however: They have been doing back end work on the sign In system, expect wonkiness and for your session persistence cookies to be rendered null.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.