Requesting radio station 181 to play songs

cshirttesgdgs6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Find the music stream URL.  While you are playing that stream, go to World/Parcel Details, and look in the Music tab.  There will be a box with the URL in it.  Copy that, and paste it into a web browser.  That should take you to the stream provider's web page.  Look there to see if they've got a way to suggest content.

• Like 1

As a update, one of the artists that I wanted to suggest to the SL radio station Chloe 181, is Ane Brun and her song is called "Do you remember?". So Ane like so many artists, has made videos from home singing live. She liked my comment so I wrote her back telling her about Chloe and if she could try to get them to play her song, as I have failed. I even went to support for help and they were nice but no help. I really do hope that if she does try to contact them, they don't say something like who are you? How embarrassing!! You know it's like if I can fight thru technology to land on their Sim to get a Legacy body and win, but then to keep hitting this brick wall to just ask someone to consider something.....

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, cshirttesgdgs6 said:

I even went to support for help and they were nice but no help.

I think there's a big misunderstanding here. Linden Lab has nothing whatsoever to do with the music streams. They have included a feature that allows us to listen to internet radio stations through the viewer but beyond that they are not involved in it at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cshirttesgdgs6 said:

Thank you Chin.

YW.

Oh btw, if you or anybody else come across a music stream featuring Ane Brun and other ethnic pop/WOMAD artists, please tell me! That's something I'd really be itnerested in checking out myself.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.