custom ao help

MRSCANDIREDBONE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you have a modifiable AO, there will be instructions in the notecard inside it. It's generally a process of adding the animations to the contents of the AO, and editing the configuration notecard to include the names of the animations you want for each state (stands in the stand section, sits in the sit section, etc).

If you use Firestorm it's even easier; just open the client AO tool and drag-drop the animations into the box.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

If you have a modifiable AO, there will be instructions in the notecard inside it. It's generally a process of adding the animations to the contents of the AO, and editing the configuration notecard to include the names of the animations you want for each state (stands in the stand section, sits in the sit section, etc).

If you use Firestorm it's even easier; just open the client AO tool and drag-drop the animations into the box.

i know dat but i cant seem to get it to be right so ao reads it so me issue is it loads and none me animations be found on ao notecard idk exactly hwo type or put the animation as i got it out store so i rather pay someoen to do it and have it done right 

27 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

and yes im using firestorm but i can not get it laod on the zhao ii ao and i do not know where get empty one at that works 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.