Second Life Beta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello to everyone!🤗 I am a designer at regular intervals and I use Second Life Beta to test my designs. I have been entering the beta regularly for about a week, but it's still out of date. The products I bought last two years ago appear. I purchased a full perm product from the market today and I want to experiment with textures, but these products don't show up in the second life beta. Do you think there is a solution for this? 😌

3 minutes ago, DeskaZakuska said:

I purchased a full perm product from the market today and I want to experiment with textures, but these products don't show up in the second life beta. Do you think there is a solution for this? 😌

The inventory on the beta grid is updated nightly.  

@DeskaZakuska - The above  responses are why you are better off asking creation questions in the Creation forums.  Your problem has nothing to do with your viewer or with your cache and a redelivery will not help, because you can probably confirm that said item does still exist in your main grid inventory.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Actually, it has nothing to do with the viewer.

If the thread is to be moved, it would be better in one of the sub-forums under Creation.

Sure. You mean the Second Life Beta Viewer with the old inventory or the Second Life Beta Grid ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.