Jump to content

TPs in our land are not working like unregistered land


janienz
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Hello there I have built a jungle that is attached to other land of a similar theme. It is a new full homestead. 

WHat is happening is that I have LMs to it and when someone tries to go there they are landing on the sim that is connected or even 2 sims away.

This is clearly a LL land set up issue please help cause the land is being paid for each month and we cannot have people land there? We have contacted LL with support ticket way before the virus came to the work and still no reply. Refund since it was made would be nice but not likely.

the land is on Uhre Jungle 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uhre Jungle/56/146/38  

If someone could contact me inworld I would appreciate it. Contact names are Rosabella (janienz) or Tantua (rik.sullivan)

Edited by janienz
spelling error
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

show your access settings would make things more clear

I am also part of this land. Access has Anyone can visit and allow group with no restrictions. Everything else is unchecked. Only the land owners can tp in and around the sim. All others will when tp from another location will get places either in the next door sim or sometimes even 3 sims over. Also inter sim tp wont work for others such as TP pads and double click ground to tp. Also crossing INTO the next sim from this one does not work but crossing INTO the sim from the other does.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, kristinebathory said:

Access has Anyone can visit and allow group with no restrictions.

sometimes if you have both enabled it can block tp''s
if it's open, only use the anyone can visit.
And be sure TP isn't blocked.


check the parcel properties ánd the regionproperties

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kristinebathory said:

I am also part of this land. Access has Anyone can visit and allow group with no restrictions. Everything else is unchecked. Only the land owners can tp in and around the sim. All others will when tp from another location will get places either in the next door sim or sometimes even 3 sims over. Also inter sim tp wont work for others such as TP pads and double click ground to tp. Also crossing INTO the next sim from this one does not work but crossing INTO the sim from the other does.

Spoke to the original poster inworld to talk over the Estate options, fingers crossed.

Edited by Adamburp Adamczyk
amended answer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Adam thank you so much for your help :D That definitely solved that big issue for us  now. I see now that it is the terrain that is stopping access over to the joining sim because its solid although you can come from the other sim to this one which is kind of strange lol l Will sort that part out with the terrain maker. 

Once again ty our life saver of the day! Big buggies

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kristinebathory said:

I am also part of this land. Access has Anyone can visit and allow group with no restrictions.

I'm glad to ehar this was sorted out but in case others with the same problem read this, the problem is what I marked with red here. Checking the "Allow group" checkbox will always block public access even if "Anyone can visit" is switched on.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

I'm glad to ehar this was sorted out but in case others with the same problem read this, the problem is what I marked with red here. Checking the "Allow group" checkbox will always block public access even if "Anyone can visit" is switched on.

actually, that WASN'T the issue.

 

The issue here was that "allow direct teleport" hadn't been selected in the Estate controls....................................................

 

The parcel menu was set just fine fyi.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...