The New Premium Account Features?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone have more on this?

I heard something about it in office hours, that there will be a new sort of premium that is more granulated to do various things.

I understood that it had something to do with animesh or something.

But when you go to upload a texture now, it has some wording on the interface about taking you to another form of premium account, which if I understood correctly, would then mean you could pay a higher premium, but then upload textures for less. As anyone knows this gets really expensive really fast even if you aren't some star creator, just in making signs and texturing this and that.

However, it isn't hooked up yet because when you click on it, it goes nowhere, or does for me.

The information in the viewer is a precursor to the new Premium Plus but according to Ebbe in the Lab Chat last week Premium Plus will be awhile -- likely summer.  We already know that Premium Plus won't happen until after the name change ability comes online and that is still weeks out (again Lab Chat).   IF there is actually anything more to do with animesh (like ability to wear more pieces -- cringe) then it hasn't been stated publicly as far as I know.    

IF in fact your info is correct then you know more than  most of the rest of us :D.   That new interface was added to the viewer (or in the works anyway) before both Sansar and virus issues and that has likely set things back a bit. At the moment The Lab is focused on getting things to the cloud and that is taking precedence (again Lab Gab). 

If someone knows more I am certainly interested to hear.   

• Like 1

i don't remember the exact link now, but Inara Pey mentioned a few weeks ago in her viewer roundup that the Premium Plus viewer might be promoted to the release channel ahead of time, because of delays to the EEP and other project viewers

seems that the Premium Plus viewer side is now all done (having been released as you Prokofy report), and I suppose that it only remains to be turned on server side

dunno if the server side delay is solely for technical reasons, could also be that Linden haven't yet finalised the range of new services to be included in the Premium Plus package

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.