where to find SL utube videos?

brie90212

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1474 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently I saw a utube video that had SL avatars act out a drama that took place in second life.  It seems the creator added a sound bit from a movie...  and...  The SL avatars were acting it out.  Does anyone know where I could see more of these kinds of videos on utube?  thanks

7 minutes ago, brie90212 said:

thank you!  its so new to me that I didn't know what they were even called.  I just know i saw one and found it very entertaining.  ty!

There are schools in SL where you can learn how to make Machinimas of your SL too.  Just type Machinima in SL's inworld search to find the schools 'if' you are interested in learning.  I wish I knew how...it seemed very complicated to me plus I had other projects keeping me from having the time recently.

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

Winter Akiri, a noted SL aviatrix, has made several machinimas based on Real Life aviation events and figures.  Check 'em out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5GtWHxQ6iyR6VRihLdsVJw

Another of my all-time favorites is "Lip Flap".  This was made back in the days before Voice, and before avatars had facial animations that allowed them to appear to be "talking".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USOcBIKItrg

• Like 1

On 3/13/2020 at 5:20 PM, FairreLilette said:

There are schools in SL where you can learn how to make Machinimas of your SL too.  Just type Machinima in SL's inworld search to find the schools 'if' you are interested in learning.  I wish I knew how...it seemed very complicated to me plus I had other projects keeping me from having the time recently.

ty...  i had no idea.  i may go through a few 'classes' just to understand more.  ur right...  it does seem very complicated.  i just learned how to more furniture correctly.  lol

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1474 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.