Targeted and locked account

freidaaaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a friend that bought a brand new sim, opened up a raceway....spent a lot of real money to provide fun for her friends, and some jealous person reported her for something she has no idea what for. Her account has been locked, and a ticket is submitted, nobody will respond to her, even by phone. It is heartbreaking. My question is, Her friend went in half on the sim. Is there a way the friend can take over the sim before it gets lost because of non payment? She has less than 2 weeks..

5 hours ago, freidaaaa said:

Her account has been locked, and a ticket is submitted, nobody will respond to her, even by phone.

My first question is, when did she file the ticket? I've never heard of LL not responding to a support ticket before. It may just be a generic non-answer of course but there will always be some sort of reply. It may take a while though, especially if it's something they don't consider urgent.

Support have ways prioritised account issues as money can be involved.

It would depend WHY your "friend" account is on hold.  Is is from Governance? If so it could be a time ban, so tell your "friend" to try an abuse appeal.  (LL do check logs etc before such an action, so they do know what actually went on etc)

Is it an issue with billing? Tell your "friend" to call LL billing support, if not in the USA use Skype and WiFi to call the free number.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.