Damani Mediaplayers down

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Diawa Bellic said:

Did Damani bail on SL?

He did that long ago although he kept his sim until early last year and still has a few items on MP. Whenever I think of Damanios Thetan, I kick myself for not buying his bumper car track before it was too late.

I don't think your problem has anything to do with that though. This seems to be on Google's side.

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

That's a shame.  I always liked Damani's signature architectural style.

His traditional style houses are among the builds he's kept on MP. But there's nothing left of his delightfully quirky signature fantasy style unfortunately.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

My first house in SL was a Damani. 

Sheesh... was it really that long ago?

Yadni Monde mentions Damanios Thetan as one of the people who inspired him to start building in SL so yes, it's quite a while ago.

But also quite timeless. Damanios Thetan (like Yadni - and Orilus Olivia and Ebrink and so many of the other master prim builders) is a highly skilled RL artist. People like that can take a handful of prims and few lwo rez textures and make a masterpiece that will put most modern mesh builds to shame. All it takes is half a lifetime of experience, a keen eye, a creative mind that can think outside the box and see possibiities rather than limits and a willingness to go that extra mile to get it right.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.