Linden Homes floor plans

BWolf Clawtooth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not that I am ungratefull for all the work the designers do in SL for LL, but would it not be more appeasing to the eye if the windows were situated a bit different , I have windows that are not centered in my linden home that really make decorating a night mare.

off center window_002.jpg

Edited by BWolf Clawtooth
spelling

13 minutes ago, BWolf Clawtooth said:

Not that I am ungratefull for all the work the designers do in SL for LL, but would it not be more appeasing to the eye if the windows were situated a bit different , I have windows that are not centered in my linden home that really make decorating a night mare.

off center window_002.jpg

One of a few quirks that we've commented on over the past year and part of what makes the Linde Homes so unique.

Side note - I have requested that the Mods move this to the Linden Homes sub-forum here:

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/357-linden-homes/

In part, this may be because the Victorians in particular (and perhaps the other models of abodes) were based on actual architectural blueprints.  I believe one of the moles or perhaps Patch mentioned this awhile back.  I thought that was interesting.  Making house EXACT to RL doesn't work well for the most part (ceiling height and small room navigation) but the general layout and certainly window and door placement could easily be followed --- and perhaps it was.  I have recreated a few vintage house here in SL and they do sometimes have windows in "odd" places :D.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.