BIG red square over Penrod sim and other sims in Belleseria

Jaide Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

Over sims around Penrod.. What is this ?? It is not able to be removed and it is unsightly..

000000000000000000000 bear and jaide_010.jpg

Typically, that is the LL indicator that the region is ready for release and nothing should be changed anymore -- I think anyway.  It might be the indicator for 'ready for final testing' or such.  Months back, when I paid more attention to releases, I knew what the different markers meant.

In any case, it is an LL indicator and it will go away when the region is finally released.  You should be able to derender it though -- it is an object.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

Well, that's a good way to know, I without thinking gave up my linden home now I regret it. 😢 I got another one, but I really liked my other one best. :<

Never give up a home just because of something odd like that until you know for sure what is going on.  Things like this, LL owns the item and will remove it.  Usually those markers go away when a region is released, so not sure why that one is still there.   I'm seeing that the homes in that region were claimed on Feb 7th. 

In this case, the item is owned by Moonstruck Mole, so I sent an IM asking about it.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hmm - I TPd over to Penrod and the marker is actually over the next region, Dogwood -- but those homes have owners.

Confused.

There have been times when they have been late to removing the things. Just file a ticket or something to get it removed.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Never give up a home just because of something odd like that until you know for sure what is going on.  Things like this, LL owns the item and will remove it.  Usually those markers go away when a region is released, so not sure why that one is still there.   I'm seeing that the homes in that region were claimed on Feb 7th. 

In this case, the item is owned by Moonstruck Mole, so I sent an IM asking about it.

that was my baaaad .. bad me 😞 but i might have found one almost as nice. :O)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.