Genus Baby face head attaches to hand.

RoseDeMeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

YES. Detach the head. In inventory right click the head and select Attach to... I usually use Skull as the attachment point.

I generally get all my attachments off the right hand as soon as I buy them. That way I only have to make this change once.

Edited by Nalates Urriah

The hand is a default attachment point for a lot of rigged mesh in SL. For some reason many creators leave it there, which can cause problems when new users don't know about the ADD versus WEAR option when putting on additional items from inventory. They tend to find out about that when wearing a ring suddenly leaves them decapitated ;)

The good news is that Bento mesh heads like your Genus one are rigged to sit in the correct place on your avatar, no matter which attachment point they're on. So you can simply detach the head, then right-click it in your inventory and select Attach To > Chin. The chin makes more sense for a mesh head because you're less likely to wear anything that will default to there (face piercings being a possible exception). If you chose to attach to the skull point then you'd risk most hairstyles removing your head if you forget and use WEAR instead of ADD when putting on hair.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.