Problems Using Huds?

Infinatedepths

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Try going to another region (a sandbox, for example) to see whether the problems persist. If it's more than just one HUD having issues, it's probably not that all the individual HUDs have broken down simultaneously. 

3 hours ago, Infinatedepths said:

Mine won't load clothing layers on the body (TMP).  Any word on when it might be fixed?

If you're using the original TMP in a script enabled area the HUD has become flaky about working since the new Legacy body has been around and you can't get a redelivery for any pre Legacy stuff at the inworld store. don't expect it to work reliably again that's the price you have to pay for having an external server reliant body. You should probably try and source a new body that wont become unusable unless LL breaks it

• Like 2

On 2/16/2020 at 1:37 AM, Claireschen Hesten said:

(...) you can't get a redelivery for any pre Legacy stuff at the inworld store (...)

You can here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Shops/128/129/1

bb200e9571de219dd6fc199196cc78e2.jpg

But good luck getting there, the sim will try to re-route you to the place where you buy the Legacy Body if you try to use that SLURL, easiest way is on the log in screen where it normally says Home/Last Location type in "The Shops/127/124/1" to force you into that place where you can get a redeliver.

Now a specific message to @Infinatedepths I wouldn't say what you should or shouldn't buy, but what I can say is do a little reading.
The difference between TMP and other offer like Gianni or Jake is that TMP makes use of external servers for its inner workings, this has some benefits but it is up to you to decide if they outweigh all the problems it brings along.

What I can say is, once upon a time I bought the TMP Deluxe, that was 5,000L$ and when I bought it, it was said to be in Beta, and updates and new features would come.
But they never did.
The alpha HUD for example never saw an update and the much needed area buttons that we've grown accustomed on other offerings were never implemented.
Eventually they did end up releasing a Bento update for the thing, but that was it and personally I found that to be too little too late, as it never saw the addition of materials or a better alpha HUD making it far too obnoxious to use in comparison with others.
They saved all those features that should have been on an update for the TMP Deluxe and made the revamped Classic body, which is just different enough for them to "justify" trying to sell it for it 5000L$ again while being similar enough that for the most part old clothes will fit. Their words actually...

1ef9ce75bef97d534d9ae7a52b2489a4.png

So if you feel like you need a new body for what ever reason, consider all that.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.