What is this water?

Rumancekk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I don't know where else to ask this but my friend is looking for something that looks like this:

she right clicked it and it apparently just said 'magic water' but nothing comes up in the search on the MP

any ideas?

she already looked at half deer

i can't seem to save or link the pic she sent so i'm gonna have to link it

link

4 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Rumancekk said:

I don't know where else to ask this but my friend is looking for something that looks like this:

she right clicked it and it apparently just said 'magic water' but nothing comes up in the search on the MP

any ideas?

she already looked at half deer

i can't seem to save or link the pic she sent so i'm gonna have to link it

link

You can right click on the water and choose INSPECT and that will tell you who made the water. It might be OLD and no longer available but if not you can check the maker's store or Marketplace site.   

inspect.thumb.jpg.8db73e089def859634b9dc69213dd9d0.jpg

9 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

You can right click on the water and choose INSPECT and that will tell you who made the water. It might be OLD and no longer available but if not you can check the maker's store or Marketplace site.   

inspect.thumb.jpg.8db73e089def859634b9dc69213dd9d0.jpg

unfortunately she already tried that and neither the name nor the owner's name is coming up in mp

20 minutes ago, Rumancekk said:

unfortunately she already tried that and neither the name nor the owner's name is coming up in mp

Did you look up the profile for the creator?  Maybe they only have an in-world store, in which case hopefully the location would be in their picks.  Or it not, perhaps just sending the creator a NC inquiring about if there is anyplace to currently buy it?

I thought I remembered something about "magic water" from very VERY long ago. That inspect option will ALSO tell you when the object was made. Sounds like it is something very old likely with a script in it.  If so -- and I have a script called  magic water from a class long ago --- it is a prim with a water texture on it and a "ping pong"  effect made by a script.    In mine the water flows in and out and changes speed.   Just a guess and certainly  -- possibly --- wrong :D.    This effect isn't used as much these days. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.