rezzed plants and I can not see them on the ground I tried to rebake, cleared cache and still I can

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi Jasmine,

you need the right to edit the land itself if you like to rez (Linden)plants from build-menu. This right is mostly only available if you own the land.

rebake will your texture for the skin&clothes you wear.

Ciao

Dil

If you are using Phoenix, go to the Phoenix menu at the top of the screen and to Asset Blacklist, make sure that they are not on that list.

You may have derendered an annoying tree somewhere else and now you can`t see your own. If they are on the list, just remove them and then chage your active group tag or TP out and back and they should appear.

couple of things come into my mind: 1. raise your draw distance, maybe they are too far away for you to see them. 2. go to edit mode, and use alt+left mouse button, and move your mouse around and back to zoom out into the sky and select all the objects in the draw distance, this way you will see all rezzed objects selected and highlighted (even if they are invisible). if you find the plants, make sure to select only them before deleting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.