HOW MANY NEW LINDENS HOMES

Lulabells Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How many of the new Linden home ( Victorian, houseboats, traditional and campers can  a person abandon in one day , one week or a month?  I abandoned 3 today.  Don't want to get locked out on my chance to get that dream Victorian home.  Just too bad there are not open homes to view in all of the new homes without having to claim one and then abandon it

Thanks in advance for your replies to the question.

You can only own one plot at a time (no matter what style).  You can "try out" five per day, so you an abandon five per day at most.  There are MANY empty buildings of all types that you can peek inside and likely go inside if there isn't a security orb. AND EACH PLOT lets you choose between styles for that type of abode (so houseboat, trailer etc).  So really you are most interested in the land and neighbors since you can put any house (of that style) on the plot using the wall hud inside the house. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

You can "try out" five per day, so you an abandon five per day at most

Technically, if you already have one to begin with, you can abandon 6:

Abandon, Claim #1, Abandon, Claim #2, Abandon, Claim #3, Abandon, Claim #4, Abandon, Claim #5, Abandon, Next claim attempt will be denied. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Technically, if you already have one to begin with, you can abandon 6:

Abandon, Claim #1, Abandon, Claim #2, Abandon, Claim #3, Abandon, Claim #4, Abandon, Claim #5, Abandon, Next claim attempt will be denied. 

Well not necessarily.

My friends that were trying recently abandoned the last one of the day that they didn't want so that they would have five chances the next day. There is no reason you NEED to keep one that you do not like :D.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Well not necessarily.

My friends that were trying recently abandoned the last one of the day that they didn't want so that they would have five chances the next day. There is no reason you NEED to keep one that you do not like :D.   

I was more referring to the folks that had kept one and played with it for many days/weeks/months, and then decided to abandon and try for a different spot that they liked - maybe a different theme even.  

The point was that you CAN do 6 abandons a day, but only 5 claims a day.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.