something has gone awry

malcolmmerlyn1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all, I am a mesh moron. Just getting that out of the way first. Please make any explanations or help very easy to understand lol. Ok, So, I was creating a new avatar, had my av in edit shape mode. My internet dropped me. When I logged back in, absolutely EVERYTHING has gone wonky. My body shows a lot of gray and acts like the worn alpha masks are only half working. This goes away after a minute or so, but one thing has not gone away. As shown in the picture, I seem to have a white and gray hair that has shown up out of nowhere. I have gone into my catwa hud, cleared both upper and lower layers. I even tried the blend slider there in upper and lower but it has no effect. I removed the head, everything I can think of, and the weird hair mess is still there. I have removed and reapplied the alphas too but it's still there. I go into my worn items list, remove the brown hair, and the white one is still there, but it is NOT listed in the worn items list at all. It looks to me like half hidden system hair that has sprouted for some reason. I have taken a look at my scripts list, nothing there about hair. I am at a loss and extremely frustrated. Can someone please help me? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Snapshot 1_001.png

Edited by malcolmmerlyn1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.