How DO I Start Second Inventory Folder?

SierraStyles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have some odd items in my inventory that just reproduce when I try to delete them. They go by the innocuous names of New Shirt and New Pants. Do I just rez a second inventory where I can transfer my good stuff or something else? I would like to keep my good items and discard those inventory disasters. And it may take a while, but I'm okay with that to get rid of those rascals..

2 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, SierraStyles said:

I have some odd items in my inventory that just reproduce when I try to delete them. They go by the innocuous names of New Shirt and New Pants. Do I just rez a second inventory where I can transfer my good stuff or something else? I would like to keep my good items and discard those inventory disasters. And it may take a while, but I'm okay with that to get rid of those rascals..

Click the little "Gear" icon (circle with dull spokes) and choose New Inventory Window.

Keep in mind that opening a second inventory window does NOT create a new inventory.  The items in your inventory window are just pointers to the actual inventory data that is stored on the LL servers.

As for the New Shirt and New Pants, are you sure that you are seeing these in the Inventory section of your inventory, and not in the Library?  You cannot delete anything in the Library.

Also, are you sure that you don't simply have a lot of items called New Shirt and New Pants?  Delete one, and you simply see the next one.  To see ALL the items, be sure you are in the main inventory tab, not "Recent" or "Worn" and be sure that you don't have any filters or search terms active.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.