Da Bluez Preacher is back again

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So my in-game avatar srv4u conacher, is known more so as Da Bluez Preacher, has been playing live music in SL since 2006. I use a technique called live looping, where I play the guitar, bass and vocals live by using a loop pedal that lets me record the pieces of a song live and loop them back. Im not a drummer, so I use looped drums first, then layer myself doing the bassline, then guitar lines, then vocals. My main style is blues, but I throw in a good heaping of funk, gospel and rock. My guitar is affectionately named Wilma from my fans, and she has a life of her own in here. My SL group is Srv4u Roadies but I also have a subscriber if you dont want to add to your SL groups list. I run a clean show, so it is family friendly with no worry of adult content. You can check my website at https://www.dabluezpreacher.com  if your interested in hearing what I sound like, and you can search the name srv4u conacher or Da Bluez Preacher in youtube to view some of my past SL performances. I do post my SL live music schedule on my website and I have a Christmas Rock Tour currently in full swing until the week of Christmas, as well as a big New Years Eve bash at my island. I have been out of SL since 2017 due to RL but I am now back in full force ready to electrify SL once again and I just wanted to post this to introduce myself to anyone that may never have met me. I hope to meet a whole new group of SL live music lovers!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, srv4u Conacher said:

So my in-game avatar srv4u conacher, is known more so as Da Bluez Preacher, has been playing live music in SL since 2006. I use a technique called live looping, where I play the guitar, bass and vocals live by using a loop pedal that lets me record the pieces of a song live and loop them back. Im not a drummer, so I use looped drums first, then layer myself doing the bassline, then guitar lines, then vocals. My main style is blues, but I throw in a good heaping of funk, gospel and rock. My guitar is affectionately named Wilma from my fans, and she has a life of her own in here. My SL group is Srv4u Roadies but I also have a subscriber if you dont want to add to your SL groups list. I run a clean show, so it is family friendly with no worry of adult content. You can check my website at https://www.dabluezpreacher.com  if your interested in hearing what I sound like, and you can search the name srv4u conacher or Da Bluez Preacher in youtube to view some of my past SL performances. I do post my SL live music schedule on my website and I have a Christmas Rock Tour currently in full swing until the week of Christmas, as well as a big New Years Eve bash at my island. I have been out of SL since 2017 due to RL but I am now back in full force ready to electrify SL once again and I just wanted to post this to introduce myself to anyone that may never have met me. I hope to meet a whole new group of SL live music lovers!

I am excited for one.  I was wondering where you got to.  One of the best IMHO blues guys in SL. You used to pack sims... Hope you do it again. add me to your group in world.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

I am excited for one.  I was wondering where you got to.  One of the best IMHO blues guys in SL. You used to pack sims... Hope you do it again. add me to your group in world.

Tarina. I just had a little listen and this man is awesome.... I have to attend for sure.... how do I get on a list! I definitely have to see a performance.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, srv4u Conacher said:

You'd probably get a better response (meaning places to play) if you were to post here: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/312-inworld-employment/

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words. Marut and Tarina, I can add y'all's names to my subscriber if you would like. You can also join my group srv4u Roadies in world no cost. I always post when I'm playing on that channel. I also post my live schedule on my site at https://www.dabluezpreacher.com. if you want me to add you to my subscriber, what is y'all's full second life name?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, srv4u Conacher said:

Thanks for the kind words. Marut and Tarina, I can add y'all's names to my subscriber if you would like. You can also join my group srv4u Roadies in world no cost. I always post when I'm playing on that channel. I also post my live schedule on my site at https://www.dabluezpreacher.com. if you want me to add you to my subscriber, what is y'all's full second life name?

Hi... my full name is Charles Utter (marut72)

You'll see me soon!

22 hours ago, srv4u Conacher said:

I attended a few of your shows years ago (one was on my land for a party).  You are the best SRV since SRV, and I'd recommend you to anyone!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.