Strange Mouselook behavior

AgnesApnea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, I use mouselook 90% of the time I'm inworld, and normally I can just left click a door, a small hand comes up for a split second and the door opens, out of nowhere it just stopped working. Now when I left click a door in mouselook nothing at all happens. I couldn't figure out why so I did a clean install of Firestorm, and it worked again. but now today (a day later) it doesnt work again. I went and made a test avi to see if it would work, and it did. I walked thru my entire house in mouselook opening each door and closing them behind me. Thinking maybe it was one of my settings, i copied dwn my test avis settings, and applied them to mine, but still nothing. i logged back in as my test avi to see if i copied the setting correctly and guess what, left click in mouselook stopped working, which was working but 10 minutes before. has anyone ever had such n issue? 

2 answers to this question

No, but I hardly ever use mouselook, so that's not surprising.  SL had some serious problems yesterday, though -- perhaps persisting today too -- so you may just be observing a fluke.  A lot of people were having trouble rezzing objects.  I crashed on TP twice, and there was a good chunk of the day when people were unable to log in.  Compared to those, your mouselook issue is rather small, but it may be part of the whole.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.