Willow Trees and garden ideas

Tari Landar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My  friend has a plot she bought from someone after she got  premium. She's looking for some willow trees, with the following caveats:

Must look good - Subjective I suppose, but shes open to at last taking a look at everything

LOW PRIM - she has limited prims lol (I think it's like 375 for the whole plot, or so? You land owners know, lol)

Within her budget - she's not willing to pay more than $100 for a no copy tree, for a really beautiful copy tree, $300 would be her max and that may be pushing it (that may sound low, but she's not trying to low ball creators, I promise. She has been saving for a while so she could have her own plot, I'm just trying to help her stay on the budget she's given herself)

Please be kind :)

LMs, links, whatever you got, throw them her way here please. If you know of other low prim, small-budget friendly decor  ideas she could use, she's just turning this little plot into kind of a nature plot, no house or anything like that, just a place for her and her couple jian puppies lol. Most of my garden stuff is older too so, higher LI :/  Hell even if you just have design ideas for what she can do with the plot, she'd welcome them.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.