lovelyshelly

LovelyShelly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

@LovelyShelly,

The "Best Rate" buy option often confuses people.  It's not actually a purchase, it's an OFFER to purchase X amount of $L at a specific exchange rate.  If the market rate never gets to the rate you're offering, your order will never be filled.  That "estimated time to fill" can be wildly inaccurate, and should never be trusted.

Since you've been waiting over 30 days, it's most likely that you offered an unrealistic exchange rate, like $L1,000 per $1 USD.  A realistic rate would be $L262 or $L263 per $1 USD.

You can go to your Dashboard page, and in the LindEx section, click Manage > LindEx Order History > Open Orders.  Then cancel your open order.  The money will be placed in your $USD Balance.  Now you can either buy $L using the "Instant Buy" option, or place another Limit Buy order at a realistic exchange rate.

• Like 2

hi  Lindal Kidd

thanks you for yr reply, i used the webpage of secondlife to order with the realistic 264 per $1 USD.

I back to the dashboard page following your instruction, if i have the $usd balance so i dont need to add the bank card on right? how to get back my usd

I just add my card and ot claim money from my bank :XD

Hope you can share

Lovelyshelly

1 hour ago, LovelyShelly said:

OMG i have big problem, can you help me to get money from acount, i have big mistaken order, now i wanna change back 

you are here NOT talking to support, but to other residents.
Lindal pointed you to your dashboard to solve the matter. Now please read the instructions in the knowledge base about handling your money. Furter steps are there with links to go to the right place to find information.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.