VICE SMG script for vehicle

Sunbleached

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! looking for a vice smg bullet script for vehicles. Does anyone know where to get it? there is a script for the gun to be worn, but i need it to work for the tank, i.e. when someone is sitting in it.

is it possible and how difficult is it to remake such a script? 

Edited by Sunbleached

As always, ask in the Wanted forum or the InWorld Employment forum. You know by now that this is not the place to search for an existing script or ask someone to write it for you. However, if you are writing a script yourself and need help getting past a tough spot, you've come to the right place.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

As always, ask in the Wanted forum or the InWorld Employment forum. You know by now that this is not the place to search for an existing script or ask someone to write it for you. However, if you are writing a script yourself and need help getting past a tough spot, you've come to the right place.

Hello! thanks for the answer. Yes, there is a dual situation. I have never worked with a vice system and can hardly imagine what it is. but if it’s possible and it’s not very difficult, then I could remake it myself, for example just change a couple events, that's why I'm here. on the other hand, really, I was thinking about what I needed for another section (wanted).

Edited by Sunbleached

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.