Linden Transactions for Past Months

EirWolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Apparently you cannot view past months Linden transactions. Does ANYONE know a way to do this other than remembering to dl the pdf before the month ends? I need to see July desperately and have no idea HOW to view it. Seems pretty stupid of such a large 'company' to not allow folks to see past transactions especially if one is in business here like the bigger creators. Please help! 

Indigo (Eirwolf)

3 answers to this question

Nope.  It used to be a 30 day window.  Now it's 32 days, I think.  You can't go back farther than that.  Because it's listing ALL transactions, including every freebie and notecard that you gave or received during the period, that list could get absolutely gigantic if they didn't put a cap on it.  If you build a lot of stuff and send parts back and for with your own alt, even, it could get overwhelmed.

If you sell on Marketplace, you can look at your Order History there as far back as you like.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

It used to be a 30 day window.  Now it's 32 days, I think.

the accountpage tells how long it's available

basic accounts : last month .. ( moving forward with the date,  as example today you can only look back to juli 15th)
premium accounts :  3 months

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1

Thank you ... guess i'll never know for sure then, someone was supposed to send money I accidentally sent him, back to me. He says he did and has proof but never produced it, I never saw my L's go up (it was a large amount) and I have no way of looking it up. Thanks for your time 

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.