denied entrance to skilled games sims for no apparent reason

Lalandra Daxter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Have several times this year been denied entrance to skilled gaming sims for no apparent reason.  My billing information is current. I do not live in a state on the list posted according to state laws.  I have went to my accounts an also re-entered all billing information an added information that was "needed" by Tilla (what ever that is...never heard of it before today)  and then re-logged the accounts several times.  Can someone tell me what I doing wrong?  At first i thought that perhaps it was just my regular skilled gaming sim was having issues but it is EVERY skilled gaming sim that i try to enter gives me the same information.  Please help? 

18d967f96c1a803d7538d1108d42186c.png

3 answers to this question

If you are connecting from one of the banned states you can have this problem, even though your residence is not in that state.  This can happen, depending on your ISP.

Or, does the personal information you entered to comply with Tilia's requirements identify you as being under 19?  That could do it.

Edited by Lindal Kidd

5 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

If you are connecting from one of the banned states you can have this problem, even though your residence is not in that state.  This can happen, depending on your ISP.

Or, does the personal information you entered to comply with Tilia's requirements identify you as being under 19?  That could do it.

Since she said several times this year, which rules out Tilia, I'm betting on the first idea. My apparent location isn't always in the state I live in.

Currently my isp lists me in indianapolis...  that's 1600 miles from me.    so LL must be using geocaching and ip based locations if you are getting blocked like that, just one of many reasons.

edit: it changed to my current one a few hours after I spoke up.  or had changed already,  it moves so much lol.

Edited by bigmoe Whitfield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.