Sign in to follow this  
Machen Savira

Market place maturity rating changes on its own...

Question

Hiyas!

hope everyone is enjoying their day/night!

so i noticed as of two days ago, whenever i shop on MP (Marketplace) my maturity rating is set to general. I changed it back to G,M,A, clicked the link i wanted, got the page and the maturity rating had reset back to General. Anytime i change the page (click a link, do a search) the new page has General showing. (sorry for the winded post, wanted to make sure i was saying this issue right.)

Browser cookies cleared, and still the same thing. Is this on my end? Is SL trying to tell me something about my shopping habits? are the cookies made with real butter or some "heart healthy" mix that will be the cause of a cancer 10 years from now?

thanks for your time!

Machen Savira

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Machen Savira said:

Hiyas!

hope everyone is enjoying their day/night!

so i noticed as of two days ago, whenever i shop on MP (Marketplace) my maturity rating is set to general. I changed it back to G,M,A, clicked the link i wanted, got the page and the maturity rating had reset back to General. Anytime i change the page (click a link, do a search) the new page has General showing. (sorry for the winded post, wanted to make sure i was saying this issue right.)

Browser cookies cleared, and still the same thing. Is this on my end? Is SL trying to tell me something about my shopping habits? are the cookies made with real butter or some "heart healthy" mix that will be the cause of a cancer 10 years from now?

thanks for your time!

Machen Savira

I had this the other day but logging out of the marketplace.  Clearing browser cache and logging back in again sorted it for me

aha! i hadnt tried the log out part.. thank you, ill give it a shot.. 

if it doesnt work for me, ill post a reply, otherwise if all is well.. we are done here!

again thank you for the response!

Try a different browser.  If that still doesn't help, you need to file a Support Case.  Sometimes Maturity settings get glitched.

• Like 1

ya will have to file a ticket, tried on Edge, Firefox, and Chrome and no go... even after numerous cache and cookies clears, on all three.

thank you all for your help though!