Houseboats?

Blanchefleur Reynaud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello - Does anyone know how and if LL is going to track how or who gets a Houseboat when? I really don't want to fight gladiator style... My partner and I have been at the SL16 birthday party and want to live on the water!!!

We're both premium members and instead of chasing our tails and finding nothing repeatedly, some organization would be appreciated.

31 minutes ago, CandyBARB said:

I got one using the auto refresh extension for chrome.  It took me about a week.

Yup, took me about a week to get my current one too and I camped at my browser. Only the persistent and patient have a shot for now.... but the Moles are busy as can be.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blanchefleur Reynaud said:

Hello - Does anyone know how and if LL is going to track how or who gets a Houseboat when? I really don't want to fight gladiator style... My partner and I have been at the SL16 birthday party and want to live on the water!!!

We're both premium members and instead of chasing our tails and finding nothing repeatedly, some organization would be appreciated.

Track what exactly? No, they dont track who gets what house and how many a person can have depends on how many premium accounts they pay for. Sorry but you will be balls to the wall refreshing like the rest of us when the time comes. (Gladiator style)

You  and your partner will have to come up with a set plan a head of time. Dont think it's happening to just you , there are plenty of people in the same boat as yourselves. 

Hi -auto refresh is the only way you stand a chance in getting one and you need lots of patience lol. I have been trying for 4 days now but you have to be quick  to grab it as it will go real quick, I have lost one when I had to go the loo lol.

Here is the link you need if you are on firefox which is what I use.....https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/refresh-monitor/ Set it for 2 seconds and make sure you put Belliseria in the search bar.

Good luck. x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.