Linden Homes

DreamGG

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, DreamGG said:

Has there been any conclusion on linden homes built by the water, where we can have like an ocean view.  i really would like to have one

Not sure what you mean by 'conclusion'.

More homes and houseboats are being prepared.  Pull up the map and type in New Hamersterdam.  The whole island has new stuff coming, but the northern part is houses on the beach.

Just now, DreamGG said:

what i meant by conclusion, they were undecided about the homes and i haven't anything else.  Are the northern beach homes lindens homes as well?

Everything on that island and the entire continent surrounding it are Linden Homes. However, we don't know when that new batch will be ready and actually released to be claimed.  My personal guess is either right after the SL16B Bash ends or near the end of it.

9 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Oh thank god... everyone hates mimes!

No. I just jump to rent island. I need more space.  So I will drop house at the date of one premium account expired.  There is no other house closed to it. Half are open sea. Nice location. Good luck

1767425224_4ab33d0f844ee5235634cf13197b989f(1).thumb.jpg.48a145878b440894c804704a940551b1.jpgoriginal_5cde3406289dd24ed7000001s.thumb.jpg.2afadbca94937b3dcfcb0a8b19aa9b7d.jpg

Edited by Ruslana Koskinen
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.