Override Maitreya Hand Poses

EnCore Mayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

how do i create hand animations/poses that override Maitreya's built in hand poses? (using Blender) i've tried setting the anim upload priority to 4, 5, & 6 but Maitreya's poses win out in every occasion. my Oracul and Body Language bento hands lose to Maitreya too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2019 at 4:55 PM, EnCore Mayne said:

yes, there's a STOP ANIMATIONS button in the Skins & Options tab, but one should be able to override the cycled hand poses should they be on, no?

as to glitch, you mean i'm bugged? this doesn't happen to anyone but my self?

Maitreya's hands when "stopped" animate every 3 seconds or so at priority 1(this is to reset the hands to relaxed pose after you use a custom hand anim), and when they're being cycled via the maitreya hud, they cycle at priority 5. It's best to stop the animations if you plan on using other hand gestures.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kylie Remsen said:

Maitreya's hands when "stopped" animate every 3 seconds or so at priority 1(this is to reset the hands to relaxed pose after you use a custom hand anim), and when they're being cycled via the maitreya hud, they cycle at priority 5. It's best to stop the animations if you plan on using other hand gestures.

so my Blender's  Anim Export Option setting Priority 6 doesn't translate to override Maitreya's reportedly Priority 5? i remember reading somewhere that setting to priority 6 is a no no. i guess we'll all have to live with this limitation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.