Our garden, indoor flowers and all related - share ideas and inspiration

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just did a tricky job - but managed - so to spare you time a little advice: The garden "Beneath the Oak" contains (linked to the oaktree) a transparent flat prim with lots of animations - male, female, couple (PG), lying, kneeling, cuddling.

But if you dissamble all and just rezz this one prim when you sit on it it tells you something about there's no "sit target" ... still a single person can use it but no second. Now I tried it again, dissemeled little by little, always testing ... and when you unlink the last flower this happens. There are no scripts in the flowers and I guess it doesen't matter WHICH flower but the prim with the animations has to be linked to at least one other prim. This flower was of the bad LOD type and so I just retextured it to invisible. Now two avas can use it!

PS: just tested it - it's much easier! I rezzed a small prim on the animated flat one (the old single one in my garden that thad sittarget problems), made it phantom and linked it to the big one , then made it invisible ... there you are! It doesen't need to be the last flower, just ANY prim will do!

Edited by Leora Jacobus

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

But if you dissamble all and just rezz this one prim when you sit on it it tells you something about there's no "sit target" ... still a single person can use it but no second. Now I tried it again, dissemeled little by little, always testing ... and when you unlink the last flower this happens.

I guess the animation engine is AVSitter.
For single avatar one prim is enough. Any additional avatars will need an extra prim in the linkset - one extra prim per each avatar. The additional prim (or prims) can be any empty prim.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.