Money History

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2019 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I can see my invoices for stuff I bought but can not see any of the transactions for direct payments I have made to people. I suspect someone is accessing my account and I can't tell where the money is going. Does anyone know where the whole money history for my account is including payments to other residents history. Thanks you.

You've changed your account password, right? (I know: dumb question. But if by any chance that hasn't happened yet, do not so much as read another word until you've done it.)

Not sure what you mean by "invoices for stuff"... all your account history of L$ transactions of any kind for up to the past 30 days should be available at https://accounts.secondlife.com/transaction_history/

5 hours ago, Natalia Genna said:

I suspect someone is accessing my account and I can't tell where the money is going.

If it's relatively small amounts (L$30 or less) that appear to be going out on a weekly basis, then it's most likely a group liability. It will show up on your transaction history (linked by Qie in the post above) like this:

Destination: [Group Name will be here]
Group Liability

If you see that, then the named group has some land set to show in search, and is charging some of its members the weekly fee for that. See here for more info about group liabilities.

6 hours ago, Natalia Genna said:

So I can see my invoices for stuff I bought but can not see any of the transactions for direct payments I have made to people. I suspect someone is accessing my account and I can't tell where the money is going. Does anyone know where the whole money history for my account is including payments to other residents history. Thanks you.

MarketPlace shows detailed invoices for purchases from there. As Qie said, all L$ transactions can be seen from your account dashboard.  If you paid anyone directly, it will show there along with any purchases.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2019 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.