Land Maximum

Molly Nakamori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a simple question for which I cannot find a simple answer.  I want to be at the $35 land use tier.  How much maximum land can I hold?  I know I get a 1024 allotment, I know I get a 10% bonus, I know all that, and I if I read 5 explanations, I get 5 different numbers.  Can someone just give me a 4 or 5 digit number saying how many square meters I can have at $35 given that I donate all to the group, and that I am a premium member.  Thanks so much for helping unconfuse me.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Molly Nakamori said:

I have a simple question for which I cannot find a simple answer.  I want to be at the $35 land use tier.  How much maximum land can I hold?  I know I get a 1024 allotment, I know I get a 10% bonus, I know all that, and I if I read 5 explanations, I get 5 different numbers.  Can someone just give me a 4 or 5 digit number saying how many square meters I can have at $35 given that I donate all to the group, and that I am a premium member.  Thanks so much for helping unconfuse me.

not sure where you read 5 different explanations...

paid tier level is 35 usd... means 8192 sqm + premium 1024 + 10% if you use a group ( do nót donate this last to the group!,the 10% is added to the groups  available sqm automaticly)

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Like 4

Ethan's correct: at the $35 monthly tier level you'll have 8192 + 1024 = 9216 sq.m. to donate to group, at which point the group with it's 10% bonus will have 10,137 sq.m. of tier available. Land comes in multiples of 16 sq.m., so the group would be able to own 10,128 sq.m. of land.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.